If you’d like to know more about my current or future events and performances, this page is a fantastic place to start!
At the moment, due to the circumstances surrounding the current pandemic, there are unfortunately no live events planned. However, please keep checking back as we are working on something exciting!
- The Lewes Guitar Festival, Brighton.
- Victoria & Albert Museum, London.
- “Don’t Forget Me” Alzheimer’s Society, Imperial College Great Hall, London.
- Amnesty International UK on Human Rights Day Service. Westminster Abbey, London.
- Composed music score for the silent film “Throw of Dice” and performed it live in the National Film Theatre, London and for film performances at the Phoenix Leicester, UK.
- In 1998 I was privileged to perform in Westminster Abbey, London, in the presence of Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh on the occasion of An Observance for Commonwealth Day. I have the honour of being the first Indian classical artist to ever play in Westminster Abbey, London.
- BBC Royal Institution Christmas Lectures.
- BBC TV session for Music Box.
- BBC Young Musicians ’96 Asian music workshop.
- BBC TV series called “What’s That Noise”.
- BBC TV series called “See Hear”.
- BBC TV series called “The E File”.
- French Television show “Nulle Part Ailleurs” in Paris.
- Recorded my own compositions for the popular BBC TV series “Dangerfield”. The series was an international success, and my work as a performer and composer on the “Dangerfield” soundtrack has been heard all over the world.
- Cambridge University, UK.
- University of Bristol, UK.
- Northwood college of Middlesex, London.
- SOAS (The School of Oriental and African Studies), London.
- Horniman Museum, London.
- Hammersmith College, London.
- City Hall, Tower Bridge, London.
- Hastings Museum and Art Gallery, Hastings.
- September 1991 to March 1992 I participated in a documentary made for the Horniman Museum. The documentary was about the Sitar and classical music of India. It explored different aspects of Sitar playing techniques, as well as two performances of Raga (traditional Indian classical music).
- London Philharmonic Orchestra, “Roots: Classical Fusions Star Songs – Life Song” International Series. 2001/02 Royal Festival Hall, London.
- Workshop leader for the Barbican Education project “Ocean of Stories” Feb. 2003 Barbican Centre, London.
- Fusion CD projects: “Sundown at the Coastline” Played in track “Blindfaith”.
- “Arts in Action” Festival, Oxford.
- Music workshop & demonstration, Jacqueline Du Pre Music Building, Oxford.
- Sitar Solo, Pegasus Theatre, Oxford.
- The Jack Petchey Foundation awards ceremony, London.
- Concert for NSPCC and Childline, The Pavilion, Richmond.
- Sitar Concert in St. Hilda’s College. Jacqueline Du Pre Music Building, Oxford.
- Clonakilty International Guitar Festival, Cork, Ireland (concert tour).
- Sitar Solo concert, Swiss Cottage, London.
- Sitar concert at John Lewis Partnership Music Society, London.
- Young Hearts and Minds performance, London.
- Esporta Health Club, Chiswick Park, London.
- The London Marriott, Park Lane, London.
- Sitar performance at Sawbridgeworth, UK.
- Sitar performance at Hermes, London.
- “Harrow’s Heroes” Sitar performance at Elliot Hall, London.
- Hertford Music Festival, Lecture-Recital featuring the Sitar and Tabla for the first time in the Music Festival. Presented by the Hertford Music Club.
- “The Fusion Group”, The Jack Petchey Foundation Awards ceremony, London.
If there’s anything you’d like to know about my work or the services I offer, please get in touch. I’d love to hear from you, and I’ll do my best to reply to your message as quickly as I can.